We’ve seen it. We’ve tasted it. We’ve lived it. Whether you’re here temporarily or have been bitten by the bug and are here for life, Chile is truly an experience to discover to its fullest. We’ve fallen in love with the people, the places, the cultural nuances that make Chile so special! And we appreciate how the local community has welcomed and embraced us in their country…
Discover Chile seeks to join two important communities in Chile – the local business community and foreigners either visiting or living in Chile – creating a mutually beneficial partnership where Discover Chile members enjoy preferential treatment and exclusive offers by participating merchants, who, in turn, benefit from the patronage of this valuable clientele.
Membership is open to all members of the English-speaking community – both tourists and ExPats living in Chile – and it’s free to join! Simply install the mobile app to access the virtual membership card that must be shown at participating establishments across Chile, along with an official ID from your home country, to start enjoying exclusive offers and discounts at your favorite restaurants, vineyards, hotels and more! Join our thriving Facebook community to connect with thousands of other English-speaking travellers and ExPats – supporting each other and sharing valuable travel tips and advice during our stay in Chile.
For businesses who wish to interact and access the international community, Discover Chile is officially launching with a three month trial period to help them assess whether this program is right for them and their business.
Fill out the Short Form & be one of the First to Benefit from Exclusive Offers & Discounts!
We will never share or sell your contact information with anyone. Ever.
¿Quieres atraer mas turistas y extranjeros residentes a tu negocio?
Want to attract more tourists and ExPats to your place of business?
Entradas Recientes / Recent Post
- Unique Opportunity to Rent a Single Family House in one of Chicureo’s Most Coveted Neighbourhoods! 18 October, 2017
- Looking to Rent a Furnished, One Bedroom Apartment in Santiago? 16 October, 2017
- Your Search is Over: The Ideal Family Home is For Sale in one of Santiago, Chile’s Most Desirable Neighbourhoods! 21 September, 2017
- Tipping Over Fiestas Patrias: Who to Tip and How Much? 13 September, 2017
- Discover Chile’s Top Posts on Facebook: Do’s and Don’ts Guide for Newly Arrived ExPats and Travellers 11 September, 2017
- So, You Want to Start a Business in Chile… 8 August, 2017
- A Reliable Cleaning Service is now just a Phone Call Away with Hogar Limpio y Fresco…and there’s an Exclusive Offer for our Community! 18 July, 2017
- Delicious (& 100% Natural) Hummus & Babaganoush at La Paisana with an Exclusive Discount for our Community! 18 July, 2017
- “Top 5 Myths about the Chilean AFP System” by Chris Emmott, Financial Planner and ExPat Financial Advisor 17 July, 2017
- Networking with Santiago’s English-speaking Business Community at the Business Networking Alliance Entrepreneurship Breakfast 24 June, 2017