A modern, hill-top home with captivating design features is currently for sale in a new gated community of Lo Barnechea. There’s literally nothing to do but move in and enjoy this brand new, sun-drenched 4 bedroom (plus “au pair” suite)/4.5 bathroom duplex. Loaded with style, it will be move-in ready this coming December. It comprises two levels of living:
- Elegant centre entry leading to the formal living room and dining room – featuring floor to ceiling windows, impressive ceiling height, and peaceful, expansive natural views.
- Inspiring living room leading to a large backyard perfect for grilling and entertaining while the kids happily play
- Bright, sophisticated eat-in kitchen
- Spacious family room that can easily be divided into two rooms to add a study or hobby room with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors where you can walk out to the large, rear patio
- Half bathroom for guests
- Comfortable “au pair” suite with en-suite bathroom, which can also be used as a hobby room or office for those who prefer not to have live-in domestic help.
- Bright mezzanine entry hall overlooking the living and dining room
- Four welcoming bedrooms, any of which can easily be used as an office or hobby room
- Master bedroom is complete with walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom and wrap-around windows that offers lovely corner exposure and plenty of natural light
Additional features include: “quincho” or barbecue area and pool for the condo where all the kids can come together to swim, play and build lasting friendships, 24/7 security, easy highway access and commute to other areas of Santiago:
- Costanera Norte – highway: 12-minute drive
- Presidente Kennedy – highway: 14-minute drive
- Craighouse School: 10-minute walk
- Everest School: 4-minute drive
- Monte Tabor and Nazareth College: 6-minute drive
- Santiago College: 7-minute drive
- My Little Academy: 9-minute drive
- Newland School: 12-minute drive
- Santa Martina Country Club and Golf: 10-minute drive
- Club Medico: 12-minute drive
- La Dehesa Golf Club: 13-minute drive
- Mall Vivo Los Trapenses: 9-minute drive
- Portal La Dehesa: 15-minute drive
- Shops, restaurants and more just a few minutes drive from your new home!
- Sale Price: UF$17.700 (approximately CLP$471.400.000 / USD$742,000 / EUR$638,300)
- Property ID: CH5110
- 4 bedrooms plus “au pair” suite
- 4.5 bathrooms
- House Size: 233 m2 / 2508 ft2
- Total Property Size: 433 m2 / 4660 ft2
- New house in a new “condominio” or gated community
- Two parking spots plus plenty of visitor parking
- First Level: Entry hall, formal living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, family room or den, “au pair” suite or service bedroom with bathroom, laundry room, backyard/terrace
- Second Level: Mezzanine hall, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, three additional bedrooms, two additional bathrooms
- Beautiful finishes
This is suburban living at its best – ideal for families. Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase a turn-key family home in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods of Santiago! Interested in seeing the house for yourself? Contact Penny Ortega today (trilingual Canadian – English, French and Spanish – living in Chile for over 10 years) to schedule a no-pressure, private viewing.
Discover Chile Realty and Relocation Solutions
Penny Ortega, Real Estate Agent and Relocation Consultant: LinkedIn Profile
Telephone: +56 9 6365 7602
Je parle Français. Hablo Español.
Don’t Miss Out on our Many Activities Organized for the Discover Chile Community!
CLICK HERE to sign-up and start receiving the ‘Discover Chile News Bulletin’ directly to your inbox, and never rely on word-of-mouth or your Facebook newsfeed again! CLICK HERE and take 20 seconds to enter your name and email address. We promise NEVER to share your email address with ANYONE, and we promise never to send out more than two bulletins per month. You may quickly and easily unsubscribe anytime.
If you’re an ExPat living in Chile or are travelling to Chile for business or pleasure, join one of the largest English-speaking communities on Facebook and exchange helpful entertainment and travel tips with others while enjoying special offers and preferential treatment by participating restaurants, vineyards and other local businesses to make the most of your trip to Chile!