Your Search is Over: The Ideal Family Home is For Sale in one of Santiago, Chile’s Most Desirable Neighbourhoods!
Looking for that perfect family home in a safe, family-friendly neighbourhood in Santiago, Chile? Look no further…
Tucked away on a cul-de-sac, this spacious, single-family gem features an elegant entry overlooking an impressive, sun-filled living room with fireplace, hardwood floors, soaring ceilings and oversized windows that flows into the adjacent dining room where you can entertain – all while enjoying its expansive, nature-filled views.
Memories will be made and cherished as you spend quality time on its large, grassy backyard – grilling on the barbecue while the kids swim in the pool – and is complete with well-established gardens and ample space for play!
Have teenagers? This home is ideal for their gatherings while you supervise from the privacy of your 3rd level, king-sized loft featuring cathedral ceiling, floor-to-ceiling window and stunning tree-top views that you can appreciate from its private terrace.
You will be enchanted by its eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry and separate service/laundry room and its five, sunny bedrooms – any of which can be used as an office, gym or hobby room – in addition to its separate apartment or “au pair” suite with private bathroom.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind house in Las Condes, one of Santiago’s most desirable and safer neighbourhoods, located within walking distance to schools (Wenlock School, Colegios Padre Hurtado y Juanita de Los Andes, Runningbrook English Pre-School) and parks and only minutes drive to supermarkets, shops, restaurants, clinics, Mall Plaza Los Dominicos, and “Pueblito Los Dominicos” where there’s a Metro station. Plus, it’s less than 10 km to Providencia and Vitacura and has relatively easy access to a major highway. Schedule a no-pressure, private viewing with Penny Ortega, Canadian living in Chile for 10+ years who is fluent in English, French & Spanish: +56 96 365 7602 or Penny@NowPublicity.cl
- Location: Las Condes, Santiago, Chile (San Carlos de Apoquindo area/Carlos Peña Otaegui, Francisco Bulnes Correa). Within walking distance to schools (Wenlock School, Colegios Padre Hurtado y Juanita de Los Andes, Runningbrook English Pre-School) and parks. Minutes drive to grocery stores, shops, restaurants, clinics, Pueblito Los Dominicos, public transportation including the Metro.
- Property Size: 730 m2
- House Size: 234 m2
- Bedrooms in Main Home: 5
- Bathrooms in Main Home: 4
- Bedrooms in Separate Apartment or Au Pair Suite: 1
- Bathrooms in Separate Apartment or Au Pair Suite: 1
- Amenities: Separate apartment or au pair suite, fenced-in pool, eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, hardwood floors in common areas, private terrace off the master bedroom suite, two en-suite bathrooms plus one full bathroom and one guest bathroom in the main house, separate laundry room/service room, front yard, side yard, backyard, chimney, low shared community fees for security guards, security alarm, unique distribution that offers privacy throughout the home, five bedrooms in the main house any one of which can be used as an office, home gym, or hobby room, plenty of closet and storage space, plenty of private parking spots (for at least four cars).
- Sale Price: 18.499 UF (approximately CLP$492.828.344 or USD$788,742 or EUR$660,964).
Schedule a No-Pressure Private Viewing with Penny Ortega, Canadian living in Chile for over 10 years who is fluent in English, French and Spanish and would love nothing more than to answer all of your questions about living in Chile!
If you need to sell your home or are looking for a nice family to rent your house or apartment, do give Penny Ortega a call and have all of your real estate questions and concerns answered!
Discover Chile Realty and Relocation Solutions
Penny Ortega: LinkedIn Profile
Telephone: (56) 96 365 7602
Don’t Miss Out on our Many Activities Organized for the Discover Chile Community!
CLICK HERE to sign-up and start receiving the ‘Discover Chile News Bulletin’ directly to your inbox, and never rely on word-of-mouth or your Facebook newsfeed again! CLICK HERE and take 20 seconds to enter your name and email address. We promise NEVER to share your email address with ANYONE, and we promise never to send out more than two bulletins per month. You may quickly and easily unsubscribe anytime.
If you’re an ExPat living in Chile or are travelling to Chile for business or pleasure, join one of the largest English-speaking communities on Facebook and exchange helpful entertainment and travel tips with others while enjoying special offers and preferential treatment by participating restaurants, vineyards and other local businesses to make the most of your trip to Chile!