The Chile Experience mobile app is a convenient way to access all of the benefits and discounts being offered by merchants across Chile to ExPats and tourists just like you – and it’s free to download! Once you have it, simply show participating businesses the virtual membership card found within the app, along with an official ID of your home country, such as a driver’s license or photocopy of your passport, to enjoy exclusive benefits and discounts offered to members of The Chile Experience.
DOWNLOAD NOW (coming soon)
80.000 membership cards are also being distributed at various ExPat events and key tourist destination points in Santiago throughout the year. Simply fill out our online form to be informed of where and when we will be distributing The Chile Experience discount cards.
Fill out the Short Form & be one of the First to Benefit from Exclusive Offers & Discounts!
Entradas Recientes / Recent Post
- Unique Opportunity to Rent a Single Family House in one of Chicureo’s Most Coveted Neighbourhoods! 18 October, 2017
- Looking to Rent a Furnished, One Bedroom Apartment in Santiago? 16 October, 2017
- Your Search is Over: The Ideal Family Home is For Sale in one of Santiago, Chile’s Most Desirable Neighbourhoods! 21 September, 2017
- Tipping Over Fiestas Patrias: Who to Tip and How Much? 13 September, 2017
- Discover Chile’s Top Posts on Facebook: Do’s and Don’ts Guide for Newly Arrived ExPats and Travellers 11 September, 2017
- So, You Want to Start a Business in Chile… 8 August, 2017
- A Reliable Cleaning Service is now just a Phone Call Away with Hogar Limpio y Fresco…and there’s an Exclusive Offer for our Community! 18 July, 2017
- Delicious (& 100% Natural) Hummus & Babaganoush at La Paisana with an Exclusive Discount for our Community! 18 July, 2017
- “Top 5 Myths about the Chilean AFP System” by Chris Emmott, Financial Planner and ExPat Financial Advisor 17 July, 2017
- Networking with Santiago’s English-speaking Business Community at the Business Networking Alliance Entrepreneurship Breakfast 24 June, 2017